The Standards Working Group developed appropriate standards,
guidelines and best practices for food traceability in Canada,
maintains and updates the standards and guidelines in a public and open
manner and provides expertise and advice to other Can-Trace initiatives
or working groups as necessary.
The Standards Working Group was comprised of representatives from the following organizations:
- Aliments Carrière Inc.
- Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada
- Aqua Neuve
- Avendra Canada Inc.
- BC Gulf Trawler's Association
- Better Beef
- Canada Cartage
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency
- Canadian Pork Council
- Canadian Product Marketing Association
- Canadian Association for Pharmacy Distribution Management
- Canadian Council of Grocery Distributors
- Canadian Cattle Identification Program
- Conseil TAC
- Farmer Direct
- Fonds de développement de la transformation alimentaire inc.
- GS1 Canada
- Holstein Canada
- Kraft Canada Inc.
- Lean on Me
- Linnet Systems
- Loblaw Companies Limited
- London Drugs
- Le ministère de l'Agriculture, des Pêcheries et de l'Alimentation du Québec
- Metro Inc.
- Ministry of Agriculture, Food & Fisheries
- Neptune Foodservice
- quiTech Inc
- The Oppenheimer Group
- The Traceability Innovations Group
- Viewtrak Technologies Inc.