The Communications Working Group’s primary desired result was open, transparent and ongoing communication about Can-Trace’s progress and its status.
The Communications Working Group was comprised of representatives from the following organizations:
- Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada
- Canadian Aquaculture Industry Alliance
- Canadian Health Food Association
- Dalhousie University
- Fond de développement de la transformation alimentaire inc.
- GS1 Canada
- Intentia Canada
- Alberta Agriculture, Food & Rural Development
- Saskatchewan Herbs and Spice Association/National Herb and Spice Coalition